Wes Wagner is the cofounder of Align. Align makes it easy to launch and scale income share agreements.
About this episode:
Wes Wagner is the cofounder of Align
. Align makes it easy to launch and scale income share agreements.Listen to this episode if:
- You want to launch a program using ISAs
- You want to understand what ISAs are
- You're curious about the idea maze Wes went through to figure this out
- Want to hear the origin story
- Want to hear the big vision for Align!
---------Starting a startup with cofounders in a remote world is hard...
This episode is sponsored by Sidekick
. When you're starting a startup, being in the same room sometimes feels like magic. Sidekick is a hardware device that connects remote teams with an always-on video call. This allows founding teams and fast teams to act as if they were in the same room, even if they are on different continents. Save $5/mo off per device by purchasing your Sidekick from this link
Find the Forward Thinking Newsletter here
. Find me on Twitter here
★ Support this podcast by donating ★