Jas and I talk about logistics and how to help pharmacies compete with Amazon's Pill Pack w/ his company, CabTreks!
About this episode
: Jas is the co-founder and CEO of CabTreks
. Cabtreks focuses on connecting under-utilized fleets to businesses struggling to meet the demands of same-day delivery.
Listen to this episode if you are:
- A Pharmacy owner
- interested in competing with Amazon Prime's one-day shipping
- Interested in understanding how logistics work
- Wondering what type of model is best for bringing a startup into life (lean startup vs. raboisism)
- Wondering about trends that he's Jas's learned about since starting CabTreks?
- Curious about the big vision for CabTreks
- And tons more!
Want to come on the podcast? Follow me and hit me up on Twitter
, I'd love to learn about what you're working on.