David and I jam on all things CO2 emissions and talk about building a company in China. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clicking here.
David is the CEO and cofounder of Carbon Infinity
. Carbon Infinity is bringing Direct Air Capture technology to market on a path to a carbon-negative energy and industrial economy.Listen to this episode if you:
- Want to hear about practical ways to reduce CO2 emissions
- Are curious to know how to learn about how to create renewable CO2 sources
- Want a layman's terms description of how to make the aviation industry carbon neutral
- Are curious to know about starting a company in China
- Want to know how China's tech giants perceive Americas
- Are curious about how the Chinese perceive the 996 work culture
- Want to hear about Carbon Infinity's big vision
- And tons more!Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought of yet
If this interests you at all, you can learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)