In this episode, Bruna and I jam all about her company, hardware, being an international founder, and tons more. I hope you get some value out of this episode!
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clicking here.
Bruna is the co-founder and CEO of Iubi
. Iubi was created to increase adherence to treatment and empower children to improve their health.Listen to this episode if you:
- Are interested in building hardware products
- Are interested in Health Tech
- Want to know some good use cases for robots
- Are curious to hear from the perspective of an international founder
- Want to hear the vision that inspired this company
- And tons more!Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought ofIf this interests you at all,
If this interests you at all, you can learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)