In his episode with David Booth, we dive into his company, On Deck, and what the future looks like for the tech industry in SF and beyond! I hope you get some value out of this episode.
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clicking here.
David is the cofounder and CEO of On Deck
. On Deck is where top tech talent goes to explore what’s next. It's mainly targeting people who are thinking of starting or\ joining their next company in the tech world.Listen to this episode if you:
- Want to start a company in the next few months
- Want to break into tech but don't live in SF or NY
- Are interested in the concept of a credential
- Want to hear how On Deck got started
- Want to hear about On Deck upcoming product, cosign
- Want to hear David's thoughts on spotting talent Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought ofIf this interests you at all,
If this interests you at all, you can learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)