In this episode, Michael and I jam on topics ranging from sport officiating apps all way to recruiting users for your startup. I hope you enjoy this podcast!
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clicking here.
Michael is the cofounder of Whistle
. Whistle aims to remove the barriers and inefficiencies out of scheduling and coordinating game officials.Listen to this episode if you:
- Have an interest in sports technology
- Like playing pickup soccer or organizes pickup leagues
- Are interested to hear the backstory of Whistle
- Want to learn about how to get users from scratch
- Wondering how to think about different growth channels
- Want to know how to evaluate growth channels in the early days of a startup
- Are curious about what Whistle could use help with!Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought of
If this interests you at all, learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)