In this episode, François and I dive into the world of hardware and we look back on his time in Y Combinator and replayed some fond memories. Hope you enjoy this episode of Forward Thinking Founders!
François Baldassari is the Cofounder and CEO of Memfault
. Memfault can automatically catch, triage, and fix issues on any hardware platform.
Memfault has raised 2.7M from Uncork Capital, Y Combinator, and others
.Listen to this episode if you:
- Are working on a hardware product and dislike the debugging process
- Are a consumer of hardware products and want to help the companies be more successful
- Are interested to know more about what happens inside Y Combinator
- Want to know how to get early users for your platform
- Want to hear what an experienced tech veteran thinks about the worldAn ask from Mat
Join the Forward Thinking Founders community via our email list here. If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.