In this episode, Kevin and I talk about what it's like building a personal CRM, plus we go into a bunch of high-level questions about humanity, You'll get a kick out of this one!
In this episode, I interview Kevin Sun, who is the founder of Dex
. Dex is a personal CRM. In this episode, we dive into:
Join the Forward Thinking Founders community via our email list here. If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.
- What is Dex?
- What's the inspiration behind Dex?
- How does someone use Dex?
- Why didn't our parent's address books transfer to the digital age for us?
- How do you know what features to build with Dex?
- What features do you plan on building in the next decade to make Dex better?
- What are your tips on relationship management?
- How do you think about getting users?
- How should I manage my 10,000 LinkedIn connections?
- What are the coolest products you use?
- How can the forward thinking founder community help you?