In this episode with Andy Sparks, CEO of Holloway, we dive into all about book authorship, what books look like in 2020, and all sorts of different topics. Hope you enjoy!
In this episode with Andy Sparks, CEO of Holloway
, we dive into:
- What is Holloway?
- How does the publishing process go from ideation to publication to promotion?
- Will you allow others to write book on Holloway?
- What is it like to read a book on Holloway?
- What do you think about the advertising model, and why didn't you go with it for Holloway?
- Are you building for the Passion Economy?
- Who is your ideal author on Holloway?
- How have you worked on your public speaking in the past? How so?
- What's the biggest vision you can think of for Holloway?
- What is your favorite book(s)?
- What tips do you have for aspiring founders?
Find Andy on Twitter here
.If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.