Bhav is an incredibly talented technologist. He's spent time at Google and Niantic, and now he's building his own company, Nuron Labs.
If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.
In this episode with the Bhav Ashok, the founder of Nuron Labs
, we dive into these questions.
- What is Nuron Labs?
- What is a neural network?
- Is a neural network a type of AI? Is it something else? How do you break it down?
- Is OpenAI using neural networks when it plays in DOTA tournaments?
- Why did you want to start Nuron Labs?
- Does Nuron Labs tackle the long tail or short tail data of a distribution?
- What excites him about this space?
- How do you sell your software
- What will be possible when we have a wordlist neural net layer that isn't possible today?
- Can you unpack the AR layer world for me?
- Is Mark Zuckerberg a bad person?
- What advice do you have for aspiring founders?
Learn more about Nuron Labs here
. If you liked this episode, please buy me a coffee and help support the show.