When I learned about Canairy, I was amazed by what I was looking at and had to get to know one of the founders. After talking to Emily, Cofounder and COO, I was not disappointed. Canairy is a product that's able to tell is someone has a respiratory illnes
In this episode, we cover many questions, including but not limited to these ones:
- How did you get this idea and the inspiration for this company?
- What are some of the skillsets needed to build this product?
- Is the product software or hardware?
- How does the AI work/think to identify Respiratory Illnesses?
- What was the Thiel Fellowship like?
- Did you ever get to meet Peter Thiel? What's he like?
- How can founders better balance their work and their life?
- What are some of the best learnings you've had while working on this company?
- What advice you have for an aspiring founder?
- What is your ask for the Forward Thinking Founders community?
Learn more about Emily on Twitter here
and find Canairy online here
. Thanks for tuning into #48! See you tomorrow.