Francis is the founder of Ascen, which is a modern online staffing firm for remote talent. In this episode, we cover tons of ground in regards to remote work, recruiting, and learn all about building and selling companies.
Is this episode Francis covers some of these questions:
- What is Ascen?
- Why do you believe that remote work is the future?
- How would I use Ascen for my own recruiting needs?
- How did the remote work adoption come to fruition and become as popular as it is?
- How do you find talent around the world to come on your platform?
- What other areas of life do you think the internet will improve?
- Where are people coming into your platform getting their skills from?
- What was it like cofounding Leif?
- What was Austen Allred like when you first met him (Leif supplies Lambda School's ISAs)
- What's your vision for Ascen?
- What does the world look like in a decade (or more!)
- What other companies need to exist to fill spaces to make your vision come into reality?
- What have been some of the biggest lessons you've learned along the way?
Find Francis on LinkedIn here
. Thanks for tuning into #47! See you for the next one.