Krish is the co-founder and CEO of Fireflies.ai, the company that will record your meetings and transcribes them without you even noticing its presence. Fireflies recently raised 4M to grow their market to win in this category, and I needed to catch up wi
In this episode, Krish answers some of the following questions:
- What is Fireflies?
- What is the "why" behind Fireflies? Why did you start it in the first place?
- How dos Fireflies work if we were using it right now? (we were)
- Where do you see Fireflies in a decade?
- How co you think about distributing for Fireflies?
- What are the biggest learnings from raising your seed round?
- How does someone break in and get into the "inner circle" of investors
- What advice do you have for someone who wants to start their own company?
Learn more about Krish on his website here
and on Twitter here
. Thanks for tuning into #45Forward Thinking Founders is part of the f20r.com network.